Welcome to the Teufel newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a £ 20 Voucher.
*Terms and ConditionsThis competition is organized by Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH, Budapester Str. 44, 10787 Berlin for customers in the United Kingdom.
§ 1 Participation(1) Participants must be natural persons from the above mentioned countries who are at least 18 years of age at the time of the competition. Legal representatives and employees of Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH as well as their relatives and members of their households may not take part. Participants must use their own names and may only take part in the competition a single time. Participating on behalf of a third party is not permitted.
(2) To be eligible, a participant must enter his or her email address on the website www.teufelaudio.co.uk/newsletter.html and register with this email address for the Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH newsletter for the first time and for the first time using this email address or again after having successfully unsubscribed from the Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH newsletter and confirming the resulting registration email between 26.04.2017 and 30.05.2017. The competition takes place from 26.04.2017 to 30.05.2017. Attempts to register twice and attempts on the part of already registered newsletter recipients to register again will result in exclusion from the competition. Redress through the courts is excluded.
§ 2 Execution and processing
(1) One “ROCKSTER XS” will be raffled off among newsletter recipients (= eligible participants) in accordance with § 1.
(2) The participant chosen as the winner from among all eligible participants of the competition will be notified by an employee of Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH.
(3) The winner will be informed via email and must respond within 14 days regarding the shipment of the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time period, he or she forfeits his or her right to the prize. Should this occur, another winner will be selected via raffle.
(4) The winner may not receive a cash payment in lieu of the prize. The right to the prize cannot to transferred to a third party nor can it be relinquished.
(5) Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH reserves the right to interrupt or end the competition without prior warning and without specifying a reason, especially if, due to technical reasons (ex. a virus in the computer system, manipulation or mistakes due to the hardware or software used) or legal reasons, the proper execution of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If a termination of this nature should arise due to the actions of a third party or participant resulting in damage to Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH, Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH can demand compensation from the person in question.
(6) Our general delivery conditions under section 6 of Lautsprecher Teufel’s General Business Conditions found at www.teufelaudio.co.uk/gbc apply to the delivery of the respective prize. Lautsprecher Teufel assumes the shipping costs for the delivery of the prize within the United Kingdom to an address provided by the winner.
(7) The contractual 8-week right of return in accordance with section 2 c) of Lautspreceher Teufel’s general terms and conditions does not apply to the prize. Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH does not assume guarantee obligations towards the prize in accordance with section 4 of Lautsprecher Teufel’s general terms and conditions found at www.teufelaudio.co.uk/gbc.
§ 3 Privacy notice
(1) The data entered is collected and processed for the purposes of sending the newsletter and for carrying out the competition. You can revoke your consent to the receipt of the newsletter at any time. You’ll find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email for this purpose. You can also unsubscribe by sending an informal mail to Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH, Budapester Str. 44 10787 Berlin or an email to email@example.com. Lautspecher Teufel GmbH’s privacy notice applies. You can reference the privacy notice at www.teufelaudio.co.uk/privacy-notice.